Thursday, September 9, 2010

Kacee's Baby Shower cookies

Facebook is awesome for re-connecting with people.  Some people I choose to not re-connect with, haha!, but most of the time I love it.  One of the people I've gotten to know again thanks to facebook is a high school friend Kacee.  She is expecting her first baby due anytime now and last month i got to go to her baby shower.  her sister ordered this cookie bouquet for Kacee.  I love the pregnant mama cookie!

thanks so much to the Painted cookie for her inspiration of the pregnant mama cookie. i will link her blog soon it is amazing.

Hang in there, Kacee! Your sweet baby boy will be here before you know it!

4 comments:

  1. Hey you did a great job with my Baby Mama! Don't you just love CopperGifts.com's cutters?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I just realized I didn't give you credit for the inspiration so I made sure to add it. Def not as good as yours but I had a lot of fun doing it! Copper gifts cutters are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I think you did quite well! It is just a fun cutter to do. I love it when you can find a cutter that is unique like that one. : )

    ReplyDelete