Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmas Cookies!

I am *Finally* getting around to posting Christmas cookies!! Its been a bit crazy around here lately.  Namely, our little guy has not been sleeping well, which if you're a parent you know all too well that when a 2 year old doesnt sleep, neither does mama!  And since I do all of my cookie decorating after he goes to sleep, well, I havent done nearly as much lately.

But here are some of the cookies I have done so far.  I know some of my customers watch this blog for updates, so if you would like to order Christmas cookies, please email me at lyndsey.gillespie@hotmail.com to discuss an order.  Thanks! :)

Mini cookies! these are adorable!


Lots of sparkles...I dumped a few too many on the Christmas light cookie, but its pretty! :)







Gift tag cookie.  A great addition to any gift, can be personalized!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment