Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Catch-up


Wow, my third post for the day!  I'm attempting to make this blog a little more personable...I don't have a lot of time to bake/decorate so I won't be able to post often, but when I do get the time to decorate, I want to post more. :)

This cake was made for new years eve for Jay's gran's birthday. (His dad, my father-in-law, ordered it for his mom, hence it saying "Happy Birthday Mom".) It was an 8" round chocolate cake with IndyDebi's buttercream.  I wrote a Bible verse on the side from the book of Proverbs: "Her children will rise up and call her blessed."  I love that verse.  Actually, I love all of Proverbs.  Oliver (my almost 18-month-old) and I read a chapter from Proverbs in the morning during our breakfast.

Gran loved the cake and that made me so happy :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment