Sunday, February 21, 2010

Happy (early) Birthday Vicky!!!

I'm still on my cookie kick...I love it!! I am especially enjoying it now that I have an icing that works so well on cookies.  I'll always love the taste of sugar cookies and buttercream icing, but this new icing looks much prettier.

My niece Maya turned 2 today.  That's so hard to believe!  When she was born I was only about 10 weeks pregnant with Oliver and felt so sick on my way to see her.  Time has flown by!  I made cookies for her (the weather was iffy so we decided it was best they order a cake from a local bakery in case I couldnt make it down there...they live about 3 hrs away.) but...can you believe this...I forgot to take a picture!!!!! I'm so mad!!! But I'm pretty sure Joy took one, I just emailed Chris to find out.  As soon as I get one, I'll post it.

But I got to see my cousin Vicky at the party.  I made her a fun set of cookies as an early birthday gift...The icing on her was too thick, so they didnt turn out as well as I had hoped, but she loved them :)
high heels...so fun :)

purses... :)



gift tag with my new favorite thing...DISCO DUST!!! sooo pretty!


some of my favorites

All wrapped up.  I even found pink ribbon with black high heels that I used for the gift tag cookie.

All packaged up! I made to many to fit in the little tin that I found, but I loved the tin so much I used it anyway! The rest were just wrapped up in tissue paper.

Happy Birthday Vic!!! Love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment