Sunday, May 2, 2010

Oh, BABIES!!!

I had a big order for a baby shower last week.  And it was SO fun to do!!  A girl I went to high school with got in touch with me and said that her sister was having triplets.  Yes, triplets.  3 babies.  OH, BABIES!

I love babies.  Love, love, love them.  So I was thrilled to do cookies and a cake for this shower.  You ready for LOTS of pictures? :)

First, the cake.  A half sheet hand-carved into a onesie.

I struggled to get a good picture of this.  But there are three little sets of feet on there :)  soooo sweet! (3 babies! I'm still caught up in that idea!)


lots of cupcake cookies.  These are some of my most ordered design!


I had 3 dozen onesie cookies to do, and I just love decorating onesies.  They are like an open canvas and especially when you can use blue AND pink (Did I mention she's having 2 boys and 1 girl?).


Striped onesies.  Sorry about the pictures.  I retreated to our bedroom to try to get some pics without Oliver wanting to get a cookie! (Its hard to explain to a 20-month-old why he cant have all the cookies he sees, even if he says "Pease?!")




These were some of my favorite to do.  They said "baby", "miracle", "sweet" and "cutie"


some zig zags and swirly lines


Love these polka dots.


I couldnt help it, I had to take a pic of all the cookies in the box :)

Did I mention she's having TRIPLETS?!? :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment