Monday, April 19, 2010

Coming Soon...

...cookies for Mother's Day!

Of course, any cookies are great for Mother's Day, especially if Mom likes something in particular.  (Daisies (that's me!), VW bugs, cupcakes, etc.) But I have a vision in mind of lots of flower cookies for moms this year.  I mean, most moms love flowers, and these flowers you could eat.  Yumm!

I attempted tonight to get some flower cookies decorated so I could take some samples pictures.  Some nights, cookie decorating just "flows." I get in the zone and its sooo relaxing. ahhhh.

Tonight was not one of those nights.

Instead of "ahhh" it was more like "arghh!!!"

So the Mother's Day flower cookies will have to wait until another night this week.  For those of you local, or at least within driving distance, these would look great in cookie bouquets.  For those of you long-distance, I can ship them wrapped in individual cello bags tied with a ribbon.  I'm sure all the moms in your life would love them :)

Also coming soon...graduation cookies!

No comments:

Post a Comment