Monday, April 26, 2010

Mother's Day ideas!

I promised I would get up some ideas I have had for Mother's Day.  Of course, Mother's Day cookies can include anything and be based on what Mom likes...the spa, golfing, running, etc.  But I know many moms like flowers, so I thought what about cookie bouquets of flowers?!  Flowers you can eat, I know that would work for me! :)

Those of you local to me can order cookies either as: individually wrapped in a cello bag with a matching ribbon; cookie platters, wrapped up and tied with a ribbon; or cookie bouquets, which I have a variety of containers and ribbons you can choose from.  For non-locals, I am able to ship individually wrapped cookies.  I ship USPS Priority Mail and have always had cookies arrive in perfect shape, although I cant claim responsibility for what happens to them after they are shipped.  Leave a comment with your email address if you are ever interested in ordering :)

By the way, I can't believe Mothers Day is less than 2 weeks.  Its been so busy around here lately, and then I was sick all weekend, and the time is flying by!  Wow!

Sorry for the quality of the pictures, I was in a hurry to get them done!  Yellow daisies, my favorites :)


Two-toned pink flowers.


Stitched daisies with a Happy Mother's Day "tag" cookie.


Tulip bouquet with a Mom "tag" cookie.


Another tulip bouquet, this time without any tag cookie. 


Can you tell I love daisies and tulips?! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment