Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Spring Cookies

You could say I'm kinda hooked on cake central.  They have a section for cookies, and there is a thread for Spring Cookies...so here is what I created.  The women at Bible study got these tonight and they really liked them.  That made me happy :)

I like the ones with eyes better than the one without, I think.


Daisies..my favorite flower!! (I have a tattoo on my back of 3 daisies.  I got it when I was 19.)


catepillars!! My first time doing these, I cant wait to do more.


I love doing umbrellas.  They're so simple but cute.


I love doing tulips.  I've had lots of requests for these for Mother's Day!


first attempt at dragonflies...this cutter was very difficult to use, so I definitely want to try it again sometime.


My first collection of spring cookies.  I cant wait to do more!

2 comments:

  1. Your cookies are so cute! I love the colors on the caterpillars. I could never even bring myself to attempt the dragonflies - I would probably break them all trying to get them off of the cookie sheet. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH! I was visiting my parents this week and went to Country Kitchen. I picked up the caterpillar and dragonfly cutter while there. I also share the Wilton set that you have. My husband loves loves loves my cookies. I can't make enough for them!

    ReplyDelete