Saturday, April 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Miss Alexis :)

We just got home from our niece Alexis's 3rd birthday party.  I can't believe how big she is getting!  I remember so well when she was born and those first several months when I got to spend a lot of time with her.  She really pushed my baby fever into high gear!  I just love her so much. 

She LOVES Disney princesses and so this was her cake.  It was inspired by a cake from cake central.  I wanted to have a gumpaste bow, but my bow broke so I had to use ribbon.  Thankfully I had bought this as a back-up so it wasnt any big deal.  Plus I think she liked this better because it had the Disney princesses on it!  Plus she loved the tiara on top because she could wear it afterwards. 



and I didnt get a good pic of her cookies, but here's the quick shot I got of them.

a want, flower, cupcake, balloon, crown, and flower cookie bites.


Happy Birthday Alexis!! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment