Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Look, a Cake!

See, I still do make cakes! LOL  Just kidding :)  I actually have a LOT of cakes coming up soon.  But I also just finished a set of cookies, so I'll be posting those here soon too!

This cake was for our "connection group" from church.  Jay and I are in a group with 2 other couples (will probably grow to another couple or 2) and we have a book we go through.  Its all about growing in our relationship with Christ.  One of the other couples has a son just a week older than our Oliver.  The other couple has the little baby who I made the cookies for his nurse.  (Which, by the way, baby Daniel should be coming home THIS WEEK!!!! Yay!! God is SO GOOD!!!!!)

So here's the cake.  A friend has requested this "Cornelli lace" design for an upcoming cake so I wanted to try it.  I should have taken a picture of the inside of the cake.  It was white with raspberry swirl with raspberry filling..yummmm!


No comments:

Post a Comment