Sunday, April 18, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday, Tyler!

I have to admit, I love facebook.  Especially as a stay-at-home-mom, it makes me feel connected to the outside world on those days where I don't even get to leave the house.  It has helped me re-connect with friends from both high school and college.

Plus I have gotten to show off my cakes and cookies. Which is always fun! :-D

Jeni and I went to high school together and her little boy just turned 1.  So I got to do his cake.  We dont live far from each other, but we communicated a lot about the cake over facebook.


This was his smash cake. Thanks to all those on cc for their inspirations!


Thanks to sue_dye on cc for her inspiration.  There were fondant tools to go on top, I'll post pics of that once I get them from Jeni.

Happy 1st Birthday Tyler! I'm so glad I got to be part of your special day!

2 comments:

  1. Great Job on Bob the Builder! I love the brick detail around the side of the cake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like such a FUN cake!

    ReplyDelete