Monday, April 26, 2010

Beach Cake

Happy Birthday, Pam!!  This cake was made for my friend Pam's 50th birthday.  I have been blessed to get to know Pam through our church these past several months.  I got the idea for this cake from cookies and cups blog although hers was way cuter! :)  I started decorating this Friday morning, took a break in the afternoon and ended up very sick later that day when I was planning on adding more decorations.  So needless to say it wasnt as detailed as I would have liked, but its a fun cake and I hope to be able to make one again and build off this idea!

That thing up in the corner was a seashell.  I just realized you cant tell that very easily in the picture!


A little bucket of "sand" and flip flops.

Blessings for a wonderful year, Pam! 

No comments:

Post a Comment